Wednesday, June 4, 2008

more 6

So Ed tagged me as well so here are 6 more

1. I still tend to not step on cracks on the sidewalk.

2. Shohn Johnson and I buried a time capsule when we were 9 out of a Pringles can and buried it somewhere in my front yard.

3. Whenever I see a series of numbers in an address or phone number I try and look for a formula or pattern that fits it. For example my address is 2077 so : 2 X 0 +7 = 7, so it works in this respect. Yea I'm a dork for this, but I have done it since I was a kid and can't help it anymore. Nor do I care.

4. I still enjoy cartoons quite a bit.

5. I have a recurring dream of the witch from Wizard of Oz coming to my room and taking me away along with some of my childhood friends.

6. I constantly wish I loved Christ more and more.

I tag
Ed Buehler

1 comment:

Darren said...

You need to see the play Wicked and that dream will change. You'll actually like "The Wicked Witch" after you see the play.